Cowlitz Indian Tribe
- Determination of Significance and Adoption of Existing Environmental Documents
- Final Environmental Impact Statement – La Center Comprehensive Plan Amendment – 2006
- Final Environmental Impact Statement – Cowlitz Indian Tribe Trust Acquisition and Casino Project – 2008 (BAD LINK)
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment – 2013 Sewer policies
- Capital Facilities Plan Amendment – General Sewer Plan
- Development Regulations – Amending LCMC 13.10.370
- Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief ~ 2013
- Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief ~ 2013
- Cowlitz Record of Decision (April, 2013)
US Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs – Record of Decision for the Trust Acquisition of, and Reservation Proclamation for the 151.87-acre Cowlitz Parcel for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe.
- Impact Analysis of Cowlitz Indian Tribe’s Casino
ECONorthwest was retained by the City of La Center to forecast the impacts of a Cowlitz Indian Tribe casino. Click here to download the report.
- 2013 Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon, et al. v. Jewell, et al., Memorandum Opinion signed by Judge Rothstein, December 12, 2014, and Order, December 12, 2014
- Resolution No. 16-404 with Cowlitz Tribe Interlocal Agreement – 2016
- Audio of Cowlitz oral argument at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, March 18, 2016.
Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon, Appellant; Clark County, Washington, In case no. 13-cv-850, et al. v. Sally Jewell, in her official capacity as Secretary of the United States Department of the Interior, et al. – Judges: Pillard, Wilkins, Edwards. – Arguing: Lawrence S. Robbins, Benjamin S. Sharp, John L. Smeltzer (DOJ), Robert Luskin.
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe & City of La Center Partnership
- Letter from La Center to BIA
I-5 Interchange Documents
Civic Web Portal
Connect with the city for information and events, City Council meetings, voting, audio archives and more.
Subscribe to Meeting Updates
Stay informed about community meetings and updates from the City.
Community Events Calendar
View the community events calendar and get involved.